Rub 1 teaspoon of inhalation ointment on the chest and back and repeat as needed 2-4 times a day or put 1-2 teaspoons in a bowl of hot (but not boiling) water and breathe the released emollient fumes for 10-15 minutes. • in case of hypersensitivity to one of the components
Not to be used with:
• as a rub-in agent if your child is younger than 2 years
• as an inhalant if your child is younger than 2 years.
As a rub-in agent:
• do not apply to damaged skin, wounds or mucous membranes
• do not swallow or rub on nose, eyes, mouth or face
• use for external use only
• do not bandage tightly. Do not use with heat patch
• Wear loose clothing to facilitate inhalation.
As an inhalant
• Do not use boiling water to prepare the vapor bath
• Do not heat or reheat the mixture in the microwave
• Children should always be supervised.